Thursday, September 16, 2004

What A Gloomy Thursday Morning.

After living in Florida for the past six months, it's really hard to get used to the gloomy skies of Michigan. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being with my family and what not, but the weather and night life atmosphere here really sucks. You pretty much only have a few options if you wanna have a good time on the weekends. I have to go through a orientation camp and Monday and Tuesday of next week for Ritz Carlton Dearborn. Should be very interesting. All for now.

------Mike

3 Comments:

At December 31, 2004 at 4:08 PM, Blogger Natalie Tessari said...

Do you Know me or my sister? Look at my blog.

 
At February 10, 2006 at 6:43 AM, Blogger mikegilbert26865932 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At October 4, 2006 at 4:21 AM, Blogger simonmanson9260519643 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home